The field of deep learning is very active, arguably there are one or two breakthroughs every week. Research papers, industry news, startups, and investments. How to keep up with the news?
There are a few newsletters with well-curated links and summaries:
- Import AI
- The Wild Week in AI
- This Week in Machine Learning
- News in AI and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Weekly (related Facebook group)
- O’Reilly Artificial Intelligence
- NVIDIA AI and Deep Learning News
Papers and code:
- AI section of Arxiv.org is useful if you are looking for the latest research papers.
- Gitxiv is a collection of source code links for deep Arxiv papers.
Good regular podcasts about deep learning:
- Talking Machines
- This Week in Machine Learning and AI
- Artificial Intelligence in Industry (formerly TechEmergence)
- NVIDIA AI Podcast